These bags can be used over and over. They are durable and hold over 10 cups of flour and 2 loaves of bread.
- 10 Bags Included
- Freezing flour prevents it from turning rancid (spoiling) and tasting bitter. Freezing also slows down the loss of vitamins due to oxidation. Fresh flour keeps in the freezer indefinitely, but for best quality, use it within 3 to 6 months.
- We do not recommend storing it in the refrigerator.
- Our custom-designed freezer bags hold up to 10 pounds of flour and include space to label your name, date, and type of flour.
- Holds up to 2 large loaves of bread or 1 dozen cinnamon rolls.
- Bags are NOT compatible with the Plus grain mill flour bagger.
- May be used separately with or without NutriMill products for storing flour or baked goods.