Best Quinoa Salad Recipe with Parsley and Herbs
Increase your protein and fiber intake with this quinoa salad recipe with parsley. This zesty quinoa salad is so easy to make, yet loaded with nutrients that a quinoa parsley combo can give you! Try this recipe today!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkin seed kernels toasted
Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Spoon into a bowl, fluff with a fork. Add parsley, celery, onions, and apricots.
Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and black pepper.
Add to quinoa mixture, and toss well.
Top with pumpkin seed kernels and garnish with dried apricots.
Serve and enjoy!