In your best efforts to be healthy you may have vowed to never eat pizza again. However, what if I told you that I ate this tasty favorite every week?
It’s true! Pizza is a weekly staple at my house and I want to share with you my nutritious (and easy) homemade recipe!
Visit my Freebies page to download a complete booklet of pizza recipes! In addition, I have a variety of other resources to help you on your journey towards healthy living!
Healthy Homemade Pizza
- 6 Ounces Tomato Paste
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dough ingredients in order and knead.
- Let dough rise until doubled. Punch dough down and divide into 2 pieces.
- Oil pizza pan and spread out dough. (Makes 2 pizzas)
- Mix together pizza sauce ingredients and spread half over dough.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over sauce and add your favorite toppings!
- Bake for 20 minutes.
I always suggest adding flavor to your meals with herbs and spices! Did you know that one of the ingredients in this recipe helps to fight cancer? Similarly, it protects your body against viruses! Learn more about oregano in my video!