What is keeping us from Coming to the Table?
Smartphones have taken the place of conversation. Sitting down for a meal with others has been abandoned in favor of meals eaten alone in front of the television. And sharing a meal together has been replaced by sharing updates on Facebook.
So, how did we get here? More importantly, how do we fix it?
You’ll find out:
- the 7 amazing ways eating with loved ones blesses you and others
- the most common obstacles you’ll face when introducing shared mealtimes – and how to handle them
- how to make dining with those you love fun and easy
- tips on prioritizing dinnertime at the table, both for shared dining and for parties of one
This PDF includes:
- The Meal Planner weekly worksheet
- 1 Week of Dinner Recipes
- Fellowship Discussion Questions