Whether you are doing the Daniel Fast, or you need a wholesome and nutrient-rich dish to serve to your family,
this sweet potato salad is perfect for that.
And you know what the best part is?
It only needs FIVE ingredients to prepare this meal.
How easy and simple is that??
So let’s go ahead and whip up this absolutely tasty dish that you and your whole family will enjoy.
Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
A fun way to enjoy sweet potatoes that’s quick and easy!
Servings: 4 - 5
Overnight Oats Recipe
- 2 cups (470 ml) old-fashioned oats
- 4½ cups (1.1 L) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
- 1 apple cut into slivers*
- Dash nutmeg*
- Honey to taste*
- Flavorful Variations optional
- Spray crock pot with oil. Combine oats, water, salt and butter in crock pot
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Enjoy.