Yummy Sweet Potato Salad - Just 5 Ingredients
Looking for a fun and tasty way to prepare sweet potatoes?
Whether you are doing the Daniel Fast, or you need a wholesome and nutrient-rich dish to serve to your family, this sweet potato salad is perfect for that.
And you know what the best part is?
It only needs FIVE ingredients to prepare this meal.
How easy and simple is that??
So let’s go ahead and whip up this absolutely tasty dish that you and your whole family will enjoy.
Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
A fun way to enjoy sweet potatoes that’s quick and easy!
Servings: 4 - 5
Yummy Sweet Potato Salad
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups unflavored yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Stir in yogurt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Leave a Comment:
Hi, I’m Annette Reeder-
I’m a christian nutritionist. I love Jesus and want to see His people come to walk in the complete abundant life He provides, mind, body, spirit. I love to make healthy food as yummy as possible and then share it with you! I am on mission to keep you on mission.
GET NEW RECIPES SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX