How much water do you drink every day? Do you track how much you drink? Did you know over 75% of the time people snack it is because they are thirsty?!
Today I want to share how to make drinking water enjoyable and even classy! Here are 5 recipes for how to make nutritious Infused Water! These infusions are easy to make and you likely have many of these ingredients in your fridge or garden!
Benefits of Infused Water
When we replace snacking with drinking these refreshing – summer experience – waters, we lose weight plus so much more. Here is a list of benefits from drinking fruit, veggie, herb infused water:
- Reduce appetite feeling and promote weight loss
- Reduce stress and slow down the aging process
- Great flavor without adding sugar, thus reducing sugar intake
- Flush out unwanted bacteria and toxins
- Feel rejuvenated
- Stimulates better brain function, alertness, and focus
- Strengthens the digestive and immune system
- Improves skin complexion
- Boosts energy and relieves fatigue
Infused Water While At A Restaurant
I try to be mindful of my choices when I dine in a restaurant. When they take our drink order I ask if they have any fresh herbs such as parsley, cilantro or mint. They have all had at least one of these. I then ask for hot lemon water served with the herbs on the side.
I have been so happy to enjoy my infused water before my meals comes. It brings satiety sooner and I desire to eat less. Plus it is so much more refreshing than the soda and fake lemonade typically served in restaurants.
Annette on Social Media
My goal of high-quality water purifiers is to remove:
- Heavy Metals
- Chlorine (we are on a well, so this is not an issue)
- Agricultural run-off (chemicals)
Plus, it must taste good! I recommend WaterDrop Filters.