5 Recipes for Nutritious Infused Water
How much water do you drink every day? Do you track how much you drink? Did you know over 75% of the time people snack it is because they are thirsty?! Today I want to share how to make drinking water enjoyable and even classy! Here are 5 recipes for how to make nutritious Infused Water! These infusions are easy to make and you likely have many of these ingredients in your fridge or garden!
Benefits of Infused Water
When we replace snacking with drinking these refreshing – summer experience – waters, we lose weight plus so much more. Here is a list of benefits from drinking fruit, veggie, herb infused water:
- Reduce appetite feeling and promote weight loss
- Reduce stress and slow down the aging process
- Great flavor without adding sugar, thus reducing sugar intake
- Flush out unwanted bacteria and toxins
- Feel rejuvenated
- Stimulates better brain function, alertness, and focus
- Strengthens the digestive and immune system
- Improves skin complexion
- Boosts energy and relieves fatigue
Infused Water While At A Restaurant
I try to be mindful of my choices when I dine in a restaurant. When they take our drink order I ask if they have any fresh herbs such as parsley, cilantro or mint. They have all had at least one of these. I then ask for hot lemon water served with the herbs on the side. I have been so happy to enjoy my infused water before my meals comes. It brings satiety sooner and I desire to eat less. Plus it is so much more refreshing than the soda and fake lemonade typically served in restaurants.
My Favorite Infused Water Tools
Make your infused water in style with these classy water bottles created just for infusing! I’ve also included a timeless looking glass carafe for you to use when entertaining – share nutrition at your next party!
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy from the links we may earn a commission. Thank you.
Morning Wake Up
- Lemon resets pH, cleanses, detox
- Cucumber blood purifier, immunity boost
- Ginger balance blood sugar, protect against bacteria and viruses
- Rosemary protects brain from free radicals, improves retention of information
- Watermelon lowers inflammation
- Strawberries keep the blood vessels in the brain healthy
- Blackberries health for bones and immunity
- Orange lower depression, antiviral
- Ginger antioxidant, helps prevent colds and flus, protects against bacteria and viruses
Weight Loss Go To
- Blueberries weight loss, blood sugar balancer
- Raspberries weight loss, digestion
- Mint weight loss, beautiful skin, memory
Afternoon Pick Me Up
- Cherries detox for kidneys and bladder
- Lime complexion, kidneys
- Kiwi improve digestion, slow aging
- Basil improve pH
- Chose the infused water you would like.
- Add a small amount of each ingredient into a glass of water.
- Stir and enjoy!
- The flavor will be fresh if consumed within the first two hours. The mix can have water and ice added for up to 24 hours for a delicious and nutritious infused drink.
The Daniel Fast
Amazing blessings have been shared by everyone who has just completed the Daniel Fast. This fast can be experienced at any time AND it can be continued! Yes, the Daniel Fast is not just a January 1st plan. It is for anytime you desire to learn fasting in an easy to follow – still eating – way. It is also very valuable as a time of prayer and preparation for God’s next assignment. If you have not looked into the Daniel Fast course I have prepared for you, then you can check it out here.