I am excited to share with you one of my favorite desserts. I love to teach this at different conferences in churches around the country because it’s loaded with antioxidants and it’s also going to help you get rid of inflammation. Plus it tastes amazing. Are you ready?
Baked Fruit Delight with Strawberry Topping
- 6 Apples chopped
- 8 Dates chopped
- 1 Cup Currants
- 1 Cup Blueberries frozen
- 1 Cup Pineapple crushed with juice
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts chopped - or pecans
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Orange juiced
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cashews
- 6 Ounces Frozen Strawberries thawed
- 2 Dates
- Chop apples, dates and walnuts similar sizes.
- Preheat oven to 350'Mix fruits and nuts in large bowl.
- Mix in small bowl cinnamon, nutmeg, water, orange juice and lemon zest. Then combine all ingredients.
- Put in a covered pan and bake for 30 minutes or until all fruit is soft.
- Blend together ingredients for Strawberry Topping. Great served warm or cold!
Calories: 223kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 20mgPotassium: 432mgFiber: 6gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 122IUVitamin C: 33mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mgShare on Facebook Share by Email
GOD LOVES YOU!Biblical Nutrition Academy Online Courses