Baked Fruit Delight Recipe
Get your kids to eat more fruit the fun and easy way! Try this baked fruit delight recipe that’s one of the best healthy fruit desserts you can make to serve fruit for breakfast or snacks!
Are you getting enough fruit in your diet?
Or maybe your kids are not exactly a big fan of fruit and it’s always a struggle to get them to eat any?!
Baked fruit delight is a fantastic recipe that will motivate you and the whole family to up your fruit intake each day. A fun, tasty, and nutritious meal, this fruit dessert is the perfect pick-me-up snack!
Baked Fruit Delight with a Sweet Surprise
Fruit are often eaten fresh but this baked dessert recipe offers a twist to your traditional way of munching on fruit.
This recipe contains berries and cherries, making it an antioxidant-rich snack. Such a satisfying and refreshing bite to enjoy while getting your daily dose of those ever-important antioxidants.
Another all-time favorite – serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner or pleasure!
Here are the simple steps on how you can make this yummy treat:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients. Put in a covered pan and bake for 30 minutes or until all fruit is soft.
3. Serve warm or cold with Strawberry Topping!
Baked Fruit Delight with Strawberry Topping
- 6 Apples chopped
- 8 Dates chopped
- 1 Cup Currants
- 1 Cup Blueberries frozen
- 1 Cup Pineapple crushed with juice
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts chopped - or pecans
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Orange juiced
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cashews
- 6 Ounces Frozen Strawberries thawed
- 2 Dates
- Chop apples, dates and walnuts similar sizes.
- Preheat oven to 350'Mix fruits and nuts in large bowl.
- Mix in small bowl cinnamon, nutmeg, water, orange juice and lemon zest. Then combine all ingredients.
- Put in a covered pan and bake for 30 minutes or until all fruit is soft.
- Blend together ingredients for Strawberry Topping. Great served warm or cold!
Hi, I’m Annette Reeder-
I’m a christian nutritionist. I love Jesus and want to see His people come to walk in the complete abundant life He provides, mind, body, spirit. I love to make healthy food as yummy as possible and then share it with you! I am on mission to keep you on mission.
GET NEW RECIPES SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX